10 Tips to Decorate Your Home with Plants
Adding plants into your home is a great way to add some nice energy to the space. Even if you’re like me, someone who really does not have a green thumb, it’s still nice to incorporate some plants throughout the home that are easy to take care of and don’t require a ton of attention.
Here are 10 ways you can decorate your space with plants that are both modern and minimal!
1. Place plants in pots and containers that can be hung on the wall. That way you can have smaller plants arranged at eye level in a nice visually appealing way. Here I’ve placed cherry blossoms in a Pocket Organizer in the guest room so it feels fresh and inviting.
2. Use plant stands that will also lift plants off the floor, this makes them more of a furniture piece within the room.
3. Hang plants from the ceiling.
4. Place herbs on your breakfast bar, that way they’re close at hand when you are cooking, and the pop of green looks great in this white kitchen. Our Herb Stand is perfect for this since it has the scissors close at hand too!
5. Decorate windowsills with plants, also a great way to ensure they get lots of that much needed sunlight.
6. Small bud vases allow you to add a little spring of life throughout different spaces in the home, from the bedroom to the bathroom.
7. Have a large windowsill that needs some love? Arrange a small collection of cacti and succulents, you can even decorate the pots yourself for a fun DIY weekend project.
8. In large open rooms try adding bigger plants to help make the space feel warm and inviting.
9. Decorate frames with leaves or flowers and add it to a gallery wall or shelf, it looks stunning. These Moebe frames are great.
Image 1 through 6 & 9 – Blackthumb Decor
Image 7 – Marthe Bo Blog – http://marthebo.no/
Image 8 – My Scandinavian Home – http://www.myscandinavianhome.com/
Image 10 – Blackthumb Decor, image 10 – Lark and Linen Blog – http://www.jacquelynclark.com